Not sure if you’re eligible to apply? Take our quiz.
The Fore runs three funding rounds each year – Spring, Summer and Autumn. The first step to applying is to register your interest. Following consultation with the sector, registration will now be open for one week:
- Registration for our Autumn 2023 Funding Round will be open from 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 12th July, to 12pm (midday) on Wednesday 19th July 2023.
- During this time please register your interest on the Applying for Funding page. This takes around 2-3minutes.
- On 20th July, registered applicants will receive confirmation they have been allocated a place on the funding round. Details of how to apply will be included.
- If there are more applicants registered than places available, places will be allocated at random.
Information needed to register:
- The key contact’s name, job title and email address
- Your organisation’s name, legal form (that should be either a UK registered charity, CIO, “CIC” – Community Interest Company, or “CBS” – Community Benefit society) and registration number
- Your organisation address, telephone number, annual income for the last complete financial year, the sector(s) your work covers and areas where you do your work
- Whether you have applied for or received funding from us in the past.
What happens next
Stage 1: Application (for confirmed applicants only):
- You have around three weeks to complete your application
- You can check our guidelines for more detail on what we ask for.
Stage 2: Online meeting for long listed applicants
- Around 30% of Stage 1 applications are long listed
- Long listed applicants are invited via email for a meeting with one of our “Strategic Applicant Consultants”
- You can read more about what to expect in our blog post
Stage 3: Shortlisted applications are taken to our funding panels
- If you are shortlisted, your Consultant will write up a brief report to present your case to the funding panel
- The number of applicants shortlisted varies from round to round
- A selection of leaders from portfolio charities and our corporate partners are the decision makers
Stage 4: Announcement of successful applicants
- This is typically within 12 weeks of the application deadline
All unsuccessful applicants are offered feedback and can apply for future rounds.